I decided to write this cookbook about cooking from your cupboard because I want to be able to keep healthy tasty options available at all times. Yes, originally it was pretty much for me. But, I thought there are many people who would like it.
Who is this book for?
- People who like to go car camping
- It makes a great Christmas gift!
- Just want to whip something together for a meal without having to run out to the store, or those hurried weeknight dinners where no one seems to have time
- Maybe you don’t like to go to the grocery store, you can stock up your cupboard and go less often
- RV travelers
- People with vacation homes who want to be able to store food for their next trip
- Emergency preparedness. Always a good thing to keep in mind!
- Feel like a quick snack?
- New cooks who want to have a few great dishes they they can make
- For people who don’t like to cook, these are easy techniques that you can build on, or that you can use to eat more healthfully than going out to fast food
Want to read about the whole experience of researching, testing, writing, and designing this book? Here are the links…
Part 3 where the testing and rewriting are happening (or Superbowl Chili)