Gifts for Coffee Lovers
This post contains Affiliate links, which if you buy something help support this blog, but won’t cost you any extra. High five to you!
I LOVE coffee. I can drink it all day, any day. But, I’m sure you already know that! But, what do you get for the coffee lover in your life? Maybe for Christmas or a birthday or any random Thursday. You know, whenever! I’ve gathered up some of my favorite coffee related goodies for you! Just click on the picture to hop over to Amazon to buy these. And thanks for supporting us!
If you like what you see, click the yum button: Yum
Or, add to a Flipboard magazine Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Gifts for Coffee Lovers – a gift guide
Torani Syrups – I love this fall and winter collection of syrups. Four 750 ml bottles, one each of Pumpkin Pie, Peppermint, Salted Caramel & Brown Sugar Cinnamon. All your flavored coffees in one place!
Need a recipe for using these delicious flavored syrups?
I’m old school and I LOVE my coffee machine. Simple, not complicated, classic. Mr. Coffee.
Once you brew your coffee try these recipes:
- Try it shaken, like in my Iced Shaken Cinnamon Creme Coffee.
- Mexican Mocha by me
- Easy Coffee Punch by Who Needs a Cape?
- Mocha Eggnog by The Kitchen is my Playground
- Cream Cheese Frosted Chocolate Java Cake by Who Needs a Cape?
- Creamy Tiramisu Cheesecake by Lovefoodies
- Creme Brulee Coffee by A Gouda Life
- Spiked Mocha Nut Coffee by Drug Store Divas
- Slow Cooker Irish Cream Coffee by A Year of Slow Cooking
- Boozy Bourbon Iced Coffee by Homemade & Yummy
- Crock Pot Gingerbread Latte by A Year of Slow Cooking
- Real Pumpkin Latte by Homemade & Yummy
- Peppermint Mocha by Meg’s Everyday Indulgence
- Pumpkin Spice Latte by Living Sweet Moments
- Sweet & Spicy Gingerbread Latte by Kylee Cooks
- Cafe Mocha Frappe by The DIY Dreamer
- Caramel Macchiato by Baking Mischief
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte by The Rising Spoon
- Kentucky Bourbon Coffee by Champagne Tastes
- Java Chip Smoothie by Blessed Beyond Crazy
- Keto Butter Coffee by Wholesome Yum
- Coffee Granita by This Mama Cooks
- Pumpkin Spice Latte by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Iced Mocha by Typically Simple
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte by 24 Carrot Kitchen
- Homemade Frappee by Viva Veltoro
- Spicy Cinnamon Mocha Coffee by Honest & Truly
- Vegan Cinnamon Roll Coffee by Healthy Slow Cooking
- Hot Chocolate Coffee by Sugar & Soul
- Gingerbread Spice Coffee by Low Carb Yum
- Bulletproof Coffee by Jennifer Banz
- Pumpkin Caramel Latte by Beauty and the Foodie
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte by Stay Snatched
I adore these filters. They really are taller, and they really make a difference! Fewer coffee grounds in your cup. Easier to remove the filter from the basket. I simply can’t say enough how much I love these Bunn Filters!
These French Press coffee makers are so pretty and make delicious coffee
Use your French Press to make these recipes:
- Simple Overnight Iced Coffee by Our Home Made Easy
- Salted Caramel Latte by Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
- Dirty Chai Recipe by A Girl Worth Saving
- Vanilla French Press Coffee by Champagne Tastes
- French Press “faux-ppuccino” by Champagne Tastes
- Middle Eastern Iced Coffee with Homemade Cardamom Vanilla Syrup and Rosewater by Healthy Slow Cooking
- Butter Coffee by All Natural Ideas
- Turkish Cardamom Coffee by Beauty and the Foodie
I love how pretty these pour over coffee makers are. We often like to use ours as a second coffee carafe that we keep in the fridge.
Use your pour over coffee maker with this recipe:
- How to Make Pour Over Coffee by The Work Top
Love Cold Brew Coffee but not the mess? Get a Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Then try these Cold Brew Coffee Recipes:
Want to make Greek or Turkish Coffee? Get a brass or copper briki.
Here’s how to use it:
- Ellinikos Kaffés – How to make Greek Coffee by Kopiaste
I use my canister every day. Keep your coffee grounds fresh and clean in this cool canister
Electric Milk Frother Handheld, Perfect for the Best Latte, Whip Foamer, Includes Stainless Steel Stand
Try these recipes with your frother:
- Coffeehouse Vanilla Latte by Living Sweet Moments
Isn’t this Bellemain Stainless Steel Hand Pump Milk Frother beautiful!
Make the perfect Bulletproof Coffee with this coconut oil
Need a recipe for Bulletproof coffee? Try these:
- Bulletproof Coffee by The Rising Spoon
I love this coffee scoop that has a built-in clip to seal up the bag of coffee
I think everyone needs a funny coffee towel like this one
Of course, you need a beautiful mug to drink your coffee. I love these pretty ceramic ones:
Keep your coffee cozy with this beautiful sweater for your mug
Feeling really generous with your gift giving? This Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine looks amazing! I love my Breville oven as well. Anyone want to buy this cool machine for me?
Once you’ve brewed your espresso, try these recipes:
- Cuban Cola by Noshing with the Nolands
- Tiramisu Angel Food Cake by Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
- Cotton Candy Coffee by The Work Top
- Peppermint Mocha by The Drugstore Divas
- Affogato al Caffè (Ice Cream with Coffee) by Christina’s Cucina
- Italian Iced Coffee by An Italian in my Kitchen
- Vietnamese Coffee by Eat, Little Bird
If you love iced coffee and milkshakes as much as I do, you need some festive straws to make your coffee sipping more fun!
Then try these recipes to sip from your new fun straws:
- Salted Caramel Cookie Frozen Latte by Savory Experiments
- Maple Iced Coffee by The Kitchen is my Playground
- Pina Colada Iced Coffee by Confessions of a Mommyaholic
- Thai Iced Coffee by Meg’s Everyday Indulgence
- Dulce de Leche Coffee Frappuccino by The Foodie Affair
- Long Island Iced Coffee by Supergolden Bakes
- Bailey’s and Kahlua Iced Coffee Shake by Ann’s Entitled Life
- S’mores Frappuccino by Thrifty Jinxy
And of course, a nice sampling of coffee
You don’t even have to brew the coffee in a machine to try these recipes:
- Coffee Vodka by Who Needs a Cape?
- Salted Caramel Coffee Truffles by me
- Cold Brew Coffee by Learning and Yearning
- Espresso-Banana Morning Smoothie by Cooking with Mamma C
- Healthy Vanilla Frappuccino by Cooking with Mamma C
- Cold Brew Coffee by The Rising Spoon
- Homemade Coffee Extract by The Pistachio Project
I always keep instant coffee around. It’s perfect for baking – add a little to some brownies or a cake. It’s also great if you’re traveling and need a coffee fix.
And, some yummy recipes to try with your instant coffee:
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Coffee Buttercream Frosting from The Kitchen in my Playground
- Coffee Pecan Pound Cake by Lovefoodies
- Mocha Granola by The Kitchen is my Playground
- Chocolate Latte Cake by Lovefoodies
- Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Kitchen is my Playground
- Slimming World Frappuccino Coffee by Tastefully Vikkie
- Skinny Mocha Smoothie by Just So Tasty
- Low-Carb Chocolate Coffee Protein Shake by The Fit Blog
- Banana Coffee Milkshake by Marsha’s Baking Addiction
- Nutella Coffee Milkshake by Marsha’s Baking Addiction
- Greek Frappe Coffee by Innocent Delight
What other coffee items do you use all the time?