Did you know that Monday, March 7th 2016 is National Cereal Day!
Hop over to Nature Valley’s website to check out their Honey Oat Clusters, Chocolate Oat Clusters, and Baked Oat Bites.
This post is sponsored by Nature Valley but the content and opinions are my own.
My husband eats cereal all the time, and he’s always on the lookout for something new and yummy. And, of course, I want it to be healthy. So I’m really excited to find these Honey Oat Clusters, Chocolate Oat Clusters, and Baked Oat Bites from Nature Valley. They’re sure to be family favorites.
Cereal is one of those classic breakfasts that everyone loves. And, when it’s a healthy cereal I can get behind it! Nature Valley Cereal powers my morning and boosts my family’s day.
So, I’m sharing the new Nature Valley Cereal and how they fit into my morning. Nature Valley cereals are delicious, wholesome, and have simple ingredients that can make for a great morning meal! I always like to add a little fruit to my cereal bowl, besides the fact that it looks really pretty, it adds a nice nutritional boost! Nature Valley Cereal is a great way to start full and focused for whatever the day brings!
Some facts about Nature Valley Honey Oat Clusters:
- Honey Oat Clusters combines oat clusters, wheat flakes, and corn flakes with a touch of honey
- With 12g of protein with milk, it is a filling and delicious breakfast
- Honey Oat Clusters are not made with artificial colors, flavors, or high fructose corn syrup
- It’s a good source of fiber and has 23g of whole grain per serving, out of at least 48g whole grain recommended daily
And some facts about Nature Valley Baked Oat Bites:
- Baked Oat Bites are cinnamon baked squares with a light, sweet drizzle
- With 11g of protein with milk, it is a filling and delicious breakfast
- They’re great as a snack (I will be bringing a bag of these along on our next hiking adventure)
- Bakes Oat Bites are not made with artificial colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup
- It’s a good source of fiber with 23g of whole grain per serving, out of at least 48g whole grain recommended daily
What’s your family’s favorite easy morning meal that helps you get started each day?