I have quite a few Air Fryer & Pressure Cooker Recipes now, so I decided it was time to create a page where you could find them all in one spot
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Air Fryer Recipes
I love the ease of the Air Fryer so much.
It’s like this little super powerful mini oven that uses very little electricity compared to the big oven. It’s also much faster than the oven – both in waiting for it to preheat, and in waiting for it to cook/bake whatever’s inside.
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Air Fryer Southwestern Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Crispy Tortellini
- Air Fryer Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli
- Air Fryer Kung Pao Shrimp
- Air Fryer Potatoes
- Air Fryer Avocado Fries
- Air Fryer Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas
- Air Fryer Chili-Lime Cod
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Garlic Parmesan Cream Shrimp over Roasted Squash
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Air Fryer Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Roasted Green Beans
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Bites
Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Recipes
Whether you call it a pressure cooker, Instant Pot, or Instapot, it’s a super quick way to get dinner on the table.
I don’t have a ton of pressure cooker recipes, but I do have a few, and I know how much people love this kitchen tool!
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Holiday Sweet Potatoes
- Pressure Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Soup
- Carnitas Sliders
- Pressure Cooker Cilantro Lime Rice
- Instant Pot Apple Butter
- Instant Pot Potatoes Fondants
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Instant Pot Rice-a-Roni
If you’re looking for more Vegetarian Instant Pot Recipes, take a look at Domestic Superhero’s collection.
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right, or with push notifications using the red bell.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools