These simple to make Caramelized Banana and Yogurt Parfaits are amazingly delicious, and so impressive to make for guests!
We appreciate your support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
The bananas caramelize in just a couple minutes, and are super impressive. With a sweet caramel sauce, your guests will ask you for this recipe!
This is an impressive and fun brunch dish. Very springy, with these fresh berries and the sticky sweet and delicious caramelized banana.
Easter Brunch Week
This week, we’re sharing loads of Easter brunch recipes and celebrating the upcoming holiday.
Kitchen tools you may need for this recipe
Note: these are affiliate links
Caramelized Banana and Yogurt Parfaits Recipe
To make parfaits, simply grab some pretty dishes.
Spoon the vanilla yogurt into the dishes.
Top with some fresh berries, and a sprig of fresh mint.
Make the Caramelized Bananas (the recipe card is below). And carefully pour the hot gooey Caramelized Bananas and caramelized sugar over the yogurt. Serve immediately.
Be careful with the caramelized bananas and sugar. The candy is hot and can burn your fingers if you touch it.
Let’s keep in touch
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right, or with push notifications using the red bell.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tired it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
Caramelized Bananas Recipe
- 2 bananas
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- cooking spray
- Slice bananas into thick coins.
- Pour sugar onto a plate. Roll the banana slices in sugar, until completely coated.
- Spray a medium size nonstick pan, and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add bananas and sugar.
- Cook the banana slices until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Lift the bananas with a spatula or fork to check for doneness.
- Using the spatula or fork, carefully flip the bananas over to brown the other side, about one minute.
- The bananas can burn easily, so keep a close eye on them while they caramelize.
- Pour the caramelized bananas and sugar syrup right onto the yogurt.