Christmas Crescent Wreaths are easy and fun to make with the kids. And they taste delicious for a special treat! It doesn’t get cuter than that!
You could even leave the sugar sprinkles off of them and serve them as bread with Christmas dinner.
We appreciate you
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask. The comments can be easily found using the orange circle on the lower left, then Join the discussion!
How to make Christmas wreaths
Unroll crescent dough, and reshape into a rectangle.
Cut into strips, and fold each strip in half, and twist the strip into a 6-inch rope. Wrap the rope around to form a wreath or circle, and tuck through center, pinching to secure, creating wreath-shaped roll.
Brush tops of dough rolls with melted butter, and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles and nonpareils.
Other great Christmas treats
I love making special and fun treats at Christmas time.
You can make some great memories with your family. When I was a kid we always did cookie decorating day. The cut-out cookies were all baked up, the frosting was made. And we got to just decorate. With sprinkles, and colored frosting and so much fun!
These are the kinds of memories I hope we can all pass on to kids and they can pass them onto their kids. Memories of fun times with fun people.
And if you’re looking for more great make-able decorating treats, try these ones!
I love a handmade gift. It’s from the heart, and it’s much more special than a simple purchased gift. I decided to gather a bunch of great ideas for homemade gifts, so that you can easily make some great gifts for your loved ones.
Items you may want for these wreaths
Note: these are affiliate links
Christmas Crescent Wreaths Recipe
Christmas Crescent Wreaths
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough sheet 8 ounces
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon red & green sugar crystals
- 1 ½ teaspoons granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough sheet onto cutting board, and reshape into 12×8-inch rectangle, pinching any perforations back together. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, starting on short edge, cut dough into 8 (12-inch) strips. Fold each strip in half.
- Working with one strip at a time, roll slightly into 6-inch rope. Loop the rope around to form a circle, and tuck through center, pinching to secure, creating wreath-shaped roll.
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations, and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary based on brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.