I love coffee. And, these Coffee Squares are just simple and fun yummy cubes of coffee goodness.
Just one bite… well, maybe two… or three?
*just a reminder that gelatin isn’t vegetarian.
Tower of coffee squares… just for fun. And, no I didn’t eat the whole tower when I was done taking pictures… just most of the tower
Coffee Squares Recipe
- ½ cup cold water
- 3 packages of Knox unflavored gelatin*
- 2 cups hot strong coffee
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Place the cold water in a bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water, and let sit until the gelatin blooms, about 10 minutes.
- Stir the hot coffee into the gelatin mixture, and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour the coffee mixture into a glass pan (8x8 or 9x13 or 9x9). The thickness of squares depends on the size of the pan (a smaller pan will give you thicker pieces).
- Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours or overnight. Once set, cut into small bite sized pieces. Enjoy!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations, and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary based on brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.