Creamed Corn tossed with red peppers, green onions, and a rich, creamy savory cheese sauce topped with crispy toasted Parmesan cheese. It’s the perfect side dish for all of your holiday gatherings and family dinners and it’s so easy to make.
Recipes like my Green bean casserole and Maple roasted carrots are great for when you want a family pleasing side dish with great flavor and minimal effort. I love side dishes, and think they make the meal that much better, and this is one of my Side Dish Recipes you’ll want in your recipe box!
We appreciate your support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
Creamed Corn is one of my family’s favorite holiday side dishes. I mean, what’s a holiday meal without creamed corn on the table?
My recipe is creamy, buttery, and flavorful, with sweet corn at the heart of the dish.
Creamed Corn is one of those wonderfully homey side dishes that work for just about any occasion.
It pairs perfectly with ham or turkey.
It’s also a great summer BBQ side dish!
Or you can switch it up, and serve it as an appetizer with tortilla chips for a great party dip!
This easy Creamed Corn takes less than 10 minutes to prep and just 20 minutes to bake. It’s seriously delicious!
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, & much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tried it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
Creamed Corn Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese cut into smaller pieces
- ½ cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup half and half
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cube Vegetable flavor Bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 32 ounces frozen corn thawed or 4 cans whole corn, drained
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly oil a casserole dish or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese, chopped red pepper, half-and-half, butter, Bouillon cube, and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook until cream cheese melts completely and bouillon cube dissolves, about 2-5 minutes, stirring frequently.8 ounces cream cheese cut into smaller pieces, ½ cup chopped red bell peppers, 1/3 cup half and half, ¼ cup unsalted butter, 1 cube Vegetable flavor Bouillon, 2 cloves garlic
- Stir in corn and chopped green onions until well combined, and continue to heat 2 more minutes until mixture is hot. Stir in sugar and black pepper. Taste for salt, adding some if desired.32 ounces frozen corn, ¼ cup chopped green onions, ¼ teaspoon sugar, 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Pour corn mixture into prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place casserole into oven and bake until cheese is browned, and mixture is bubbly, about 20 minutes. Garnish with additional chopped green onions if desired.½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations, and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary based on brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.