This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Knorr®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Creamed Corn tossed with red peppers, green onions, and a rich, creamy savory cheese sauce topped with crispy toasted Parmesan cheese. It’s the perfect side dish for all of your holiday gatherings and family dinners and it’s so easy to make.
Kick up the flavor of your favorite holiday recipes, like my Creamed Corn, with Knorr® Selects Bouillon. You’ll love this delicious holiday-inspired side dish recipe using Knorr Selects Bouillon Cubes!
Creamed Corn Casserole Notes
Creamed Corn is one of my family’s favorite holiday side dishes. I mean, what’s a holiday meal without creamed corn on the table?
My recipe is creamy, buttery, and flavorful, with sweet corn at the heart of the dish. And the Knorr Selects Bouillon Cube adds just the right amount of savory flavor.
Creamed Corn is one of those wonderfully homey side dishes that work for just about any occasion.
It pairs perfectly with ham or turkey. It’s also a great summer BBQ side dish!
Or you can switch it up, and serve it as an appetizer with tortilla chips for a great party dip!
This easy Creamed Corn takes less than 10 minutes to prep and just 20 minutes to bake. It’s seriously delicious!
Where to find Knorr Selects Bouillon Cubes
I visited my local Northgate to pick up these delicious flavor-boosting Bouillon Cubes. I love the Knorr Selects Bouillon Cubes, Vegetable flavor.
I have two stores really close to me to choose from. Check their store locator for your closest store.
Knorr Selects Bouillon Cubes
I think of these cubes as my secret weapon against boring food! I just pop a bouillon cube into whatever I’m making to boost the flavor and make it more savory.
These little cubes have no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no artificial preservatives, and no MSG. And compared to traditional bouillon, Knorr selects has 30% fewer ingredients, a cleaner label, and more premium ingredients.
Creamed Corn Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese cut into smaller pieces
- ½ cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup half and half
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cube Knorr® Selects Bouillon Vegetable flavor
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 32 ounces frozen corn thawed or 4 cans whole corn, drained
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly oil a casserole dish or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese, chopped red pepper, half-and-half, butter, Knorr Selects Bouillon cube, and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook until cream cheese melts completely and bouillon cube dissolves, about 2-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in corn and chopped green onions until well combined, and continue to heat 2 more minutes until mixture is hot. Stir in sugar and black pepper. Taste for salt, adding some if desired.
- Pour corn mixture into prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place casserole into oven and bake until cheese is browned, and mixture is bubbly, about 20 minutes. Garnish with additional chopped green onions if desired.