The Winter White Coconut Cocktail to help celebrate the short days and chilly nights of winter. This Cocktail is the best of winter, in a pretty glass!
I’ve included an alcoholic version and a non-alcohol version in the recipe card you you can drink as you’d like.
We appreciate your support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
I love winter. The cold crisp air. The chilly days and even chillier nights. You get to bundle up in scarves, sweaters, and hats. Oh it really is all quite lovely.
So I’ve made up a winter wonderland cocktail.
How to make this drink
The Winter White Coconut Cocktail is made with the wonderful fresh flavor of Coconut Water, some creamy canned coconut milk, and coconut rum (or white peach juice if you prefer to celebrate with no rum).
All these yummies are blended to wintery perfection and garnished with a sweetened coconut rim. Yum!
Have you tried Coconut Water yet? It’s so good! Fresh tasting and yummy!
Any brand of coconut water will work here. I wanted you to see what one of the brands looks like. This one is a good tasting one.
I typically find these in the produce section of my grocery store, near the fresh juices.
Coconut water in ice cube trays
Before you start making the Winter White Coconut Cocktail you’ll need to freeze the coconut milk in (affiliate link) ice cube trays to make ice cubes.
Other than that, this cocktail comes together in a snap!
What should we drink to?
Cheers to your health!
Let’s keep in touch
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right, or with push notifications using the red bell.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tired it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
The Winter White Coconut Cocktail Recipe
Winter White Coconut Cocktail
- 5 ice cubes canned full fat coconut milk about 3⁄4 cup
- Pure maple syrup
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 ounces ZICO Natural Coconut Water
- 1 1 ⁄2 ounces coconut rum or white peach juice
- coconut chips for garnish
- Freeze the coconut milk into ice cubes. Once frozen continue making the cocktail.
- Place a small amount of maple syrup on a small plate. Place shredded coconut on a second small plate, separating any clumps. Dip the rim of the glass in the maple syrup coating just the edge, then roll dipped edge of the glass in the shredded coconut. Set glass aside.
- Add coconut water, rum or peach juice, and frozen coconut milk ice cubes to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour Winter White Coconut Cocktail into prepared glass. Enjoy immediately.