The Winter White Coconut Cocktail
I’ve partnered with ZICO Coconut Water to bring The Winter White Coconut Cocktail to you, but as always, all opinions are all my own. This post contains affiliate links, which if you buy something I make a little money, but it doesn’t cost you any extra.
I love winter. The cold crisp air. The chilly days and even chillier nights. You get to bundle up in scarves, sweaters, and hats. Oh it really is all quite lovely.
So I’ve made up a winter wonderland cocktail to help celebrate the short days and chilly nights. This Winter White Coconut Cocktail is the best of winter, in a pretty glass!
The Winter White Coconut Cocktail is made with the wonderful fresh flavors of ZICO Coconut Water, some creamy canned coconut milk, and coconut rum (or white peach juice if you prefer to celebrate with no rum). All these yummies are blended to wintery perfection and garnished with a sweetened coconut rim. Yum!
Have you tried ZICO Coconut Water yet? It’s so good! Fresh tasting and yummy! ZICO is 100% coconut water with no sugar added. So, when you’re drinking this Winter White Coconut Cocktail, you can feel good about celebrating winter in a natural way!
Before you start making the Winter White Coconut Cocktail you’ll need to freeze the coconut milk into ice cubes. Other than that, this cocktail comes together in a snap!
The Winter White Coconut Cocktail Recipe
Winter White Coconut Cocktail
- 5 ice cubes canned full fat coconut milk about 3⁄4 cup
- Pure maple syrup
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 ounces ZICO Natural Coconut Water
- 1 1 ⁄2 ounces coconut rum or white peach juice
- coconut chips for garnish
- Freeze the coconut milk into ice cubes. Once frozen continue making the cocktail.
- Place a small amount of maple syrup on a small plate. Place shredded coconut on a second small plate, separating any clumps. Dip the rim of the glass in the maple syrup coating just the edge, then roll dipped edge of the glass in the shredded coconut. Set glass aside.
- Add coconut water, rum or peach juice, and frozen coconut milk ice cubes to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour Winter White Coconut Cocktail into prepared glass. Enjoy immediately.