This Creamy Chicken Pimento Spread is a creamy delicious topping for crackers, perfect for all your parties!
Love chicken recipes?
Take a look at our most popular recipe!
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad – A budget-friendly delicious and easy to make chicken salad that’s perfect for parties or lunches on the go!
Then grab the recipe here.
When I was a kid my mom made this Creamy Chicken Pimento Spread. Sometimes she would make it into dinner, and sometimes she would serve it as this simple to make spread with crackers. I loved it, and I’m sure you will too!
Serve it at all your parties, like the big game! Or holiday gatherings.
My grocery store’s deli sells already cooked and shredded chicken. That’s my choice for easy! You could also buy a rotisserie chicken and shred it. Or use last night’s chicken leftovers. Or, cook some chicken using our easy roast method; find the recipe here.
Other party spread recipes (click on the picture to get to the recipe):
If you like seeing my recipes, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
Creamy Chicken Pimento Spread Recipe:
Creamy Chicken Pimento Spread
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or onion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. The more you stir the mixture, the smoother, or more pate-like it will become. So, if you want a nice smooth mixture inside your packets, keep stirring. If you want to keep it a bit chunky, just lightly mix it.
- Serve with crackers.