This No-Bake Blonde Chocolate Ganache Tart is rich and creamy, elegant, and easy to make. No baking required.
This post is sponsored by the French Ministry of Agriculture, but the content and opinions are my own.
A nice chocolate crust topped with some special Valrhona Blonde chocolate (read below for more info on this amazing chocolate) ganache. This tart will be perfect for holiday parties!
We appreciate your support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
French Ministry of Agriculture
This is my second time working with the French Ministry of Agriculture and participating brands. You may remember a few months ago I posted a recipe for Brie Butter Sauce Crepes. Wow they were good!
I decided that I needed to make something utterly French and divine with that Valrhona Blonde chocolate. I hadn’t heard of Blond Chocolate before, and I was really intrigued. This Orelys 35% Blonde Chocolate uses muscovado sugar. It’s this muscovado sugar that gives the unique natural color of light bronze.
Muscovado sugar is a type of brown sugar with a strong molasses content and flavor. Thus, the pretty toasty brown color. Valrhona Blond chocolate also has a nice creamy texture. The flavor is nice and caramel-y, not too sweet and not too bitter. Perfect with a pinch of salt in desserts.
The best example of French food
The French Ministry of Agriculture is showing the best example of French food and beverage brands available in the US, to reinforce American Foodies’ interest in French products. Come, celebrate fall with French gourmet food and wine, and create like a French chef!
Bring France to your fall gatherings and celebrate the leaves changing. Made in France Made with love.
Valrhona is a French bean to bar Chocolate maker that has remained a chef driven company.
Dulcey 32%, baking bar. During a pastry demonstration, Valrhona Corporate Pastry Chef Frédéric Bau accidentally left white chocolate in a bain-marie for too long. After realizing what happened, he noticed that the color had turned blond.
What does it taste like? Dulcey is a 4th color of chocolate (after the White, Milk and Dark). Where to buy: on Valrhona online boutique.
Orelys 35% baking bag. Five years after creating DULCEY 32%, Valrhona once again distinguishes itself in the Blond category by using its chocolate expertise with a new star ingredient: dark muscovado sugar.
Where to buy: on Valrhona online boutique.
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right, or with push notifications using the red bell.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tired it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
No-Bake Blonde Chocolate Ganache Tart Recipe
No-Bake Blonde Chocolate Ganache Tart
- 1 package 9 ounces Nabisco Famous chocolate wafers
- ½ cup Président® Unsalted Butter melted
- 8 ounces Valrhona Orelys 35% Blonde chocolate chopped
- 4 ounces Valrhona Dulcey 32% Blonde chocolate chopped
- pinch salt
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Président® Unsalted Butter
- 1 ounce Valrhona Dulcey 32% Blonde chocolate chopped
- raspberries for garnish if desired
- Break wafers into smaller pieces, and place in a food processor; pulse until fine crumbs. Add butter to cookie crumbs, and process until well blended. Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a removable-bottom tart pan. Freeze crust while preparing filling.
- Place the 8 ounces chopped 35% Blonde chocolate, 4 ounces chopped 32% Blonde chocolate, and salt in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan, heat the cream and the butter until the butter is melted and the cream is steaming (scalded). Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate, and whisk until smooth.
- Pour chocolate ganache mixture over crust, and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Melt 1 ounce 32% blonde chocolate in a microwaveable bowl in 30-second increments, stirring after each time, until melted, and drizzle over tart. Garnish with raspberries.