Ranch is definitely my favorite condiment! I love it on burgers, fries, onion rings, grilled cheese sandwiches, veggies, salad, oh the list just goes on and on! And with this Skinny Buttermilk Ranch Dressing I know I’ll save a few calories and get some added nutrition. It’s the best of both worlds!
This post is sponsored by Mountain High Yoghurt website but all opinions and content are my own.
Today’s post for Skinny Buttermilk Ranch Dressing is sponsored by Mountain High Yoghurt, but my love for their delicious yogurt is all my own! I love that you can use their yoghurt in place of mayonnaise or sour cream to save a few calories and add some nutrition to your day. This is actually my second post and recipe for them.
This recipe is simple AND delicious, all thanks to @MountainHighYoghurt #spon #simplelife
#mhy #mountainhigh #mountainhighyoghurt #simplicity
Skinny Buttermilk Ranch Recipe
Skinny Buttermilk Ranch
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon reduced fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- ¼ cup plain Mountain High Yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle on your favorite salad, or dunk your favorite veggies into it.
Makes about 9 servings at 2 tablespoons per serving