As part of the healthy eating cleanse, I bring you, Spinachy Green Goddess Dip, in all its green, earthy goodness. It’s an herby ranch-like dressing that you don’t have to feel guilty about (just keep your portions in control). It’s high in calcium, low in fat and calories, and spinach is high in good-for-you vitamins and minerals.
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to some products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support this blog at no additional cost to you and allows me to continue bringing you delicious recipes and great information. For more information see here.
If you’d rather skip my helpful tips, tricks, essential cooking information, and delicious similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card. It’s right there with a pretty bright yellow background.
If you have any questions about how to make this recipe, or if you try it, please come back and leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Serve it with veggies, like red pepper and cauliflower. Or, go for a monochromatic presentation of zucchini, broccoli, and celery. Dress a salad with this green goodness. Serve it with crackers or as a sandwich spread.
Switch the herbs up in different seasons. Basil and tarragon in the summer months. Chives, thyme, and rosemary in the winter. Whatever suits your fancy.
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right, or with push notifications using the red bell.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
Spinachy Green Goddess Dressing or Dip Recipe
Spinachy Green Goddess Dip
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat organic sour cream
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh herbs like basil, chives, parsley, thyme, mint, tarragon, and rosemary
- 1 scallion green part only
- pinch kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- squeeze fresh lemon if desired
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and uniformly green. Taste for seasonings, adding salt, pepper, and lemon as desired. Transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!