As part of the healthy eating cleanse, I bring you, Spinachy Green Goddess Dip, in all its green, earthy goodness. It’s an herby ranch-like dressing that you don’t have to feel guilty about (just keep your portions in control).
It’s high in calcium, low in fat and calories, and spinach is high in good-for-you vitamins and minerals.
We appreciate your support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
How to serve this sauce
Serve it with veggies, like red pepper and cauliflower. Or, go for a monochromatic presentation of zucchini, broccoli, and celery. Dress a salad with this green goodness. Serve it with crackers or as a sandwich spread.
Switch the herbs up in different seasons. Basil and tarragon in the summer months. Chives, thyme, and rosemary in the winter. Whatever suits your fancy.
Let’s keep in touch
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right, or with push notifications using the red bell.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tired it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
Spinachy Green Goddess Dressing or Dip Recipe
Spinachy Green Goddess Dip
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat organic sour cream
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh herbs like basil, chives, parsley, thyme, mint, tarragon, and rosemary
- 1 scallion green part only
- pinch kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- squeeze fresh lemon if desired
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and uniformly green. Taste for seasonings, adding salt, pepper, and lemon as desired. Transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!