This Candied Jalapeno Ranch Dip is super easy to throw together. Just 5 ingredients, and you have a sweet and spicy, creamy and delicious dip for chips or veggies.
I recently made some super easy Refrigerator Candied Jalapenos. Oh my gosh they’re good. Sweet heat spicy jalapenos. Hot, but with that little but of sugar to help cool off the heat. I’ve been using them on everything.
So I decided to make them into a dip.
I love dipping cauliflower florets into this dip. So good. You bite in and the spicy jalapeno bites back a little but the creamy sour cream is there to help cool it all down.
I’ve used this dip in lots of ways too.
Besides just with chips, crackers, or veggies, use it …
- As a topping for a baked potato
- Drizzle some on a Southwestern salad
- Pour a little over a nice grilled fish
- Try some on chicken
- Slather some on a burger
- Dip onion rings or French fries
You’ll love the fresh clean taste on everything. Candied Jalapeno Ranch Dip — A slightly addictive and deliciously sweet-heat snack that’s perfect football food!
Other Easy Dips that are perfect for snacking!
A note on the packet of ranch dressing
Yes, I do make my own ranch mix. But, I also like the packet still. I grew up with the packet. It’s so easy. It’s so easy to buy. I mean, every grocery store sells them. And, I’d guess that most kitchens stock the packet. It’s salty and yummy.
Spicy Recipes you’ll love!
Candied Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe
Candied Jalapeno Ranch Dip
- Throw all ingredients into the bowl of a blender, and blend until smooth and well mixed, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate. Dip will thicken and the flavors will get to know each other as it sits. Stays fresh up to 4 weeks in the fridge.