Super easy to make, and really fun to eat, these Grilled Cheesy Spinach Dip stuffed Peppers will be the life of the party!
Today’s #SummerGrilling recipe is sponsored by Farmer’s Pantry, however, all opinions are my own. #ad #SPONSOR #CornbreadCrisps
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to some products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support this blog at no additional cost to you and allows me to continue bringing you delicious recipes and great information. For more information see here.
If you’d rather skip my helpful tips, tricks, essential cooking information, and delicious similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card. It’s right there with a pretty bright yellow background.
If you have any questions about how to make this recipe, or if you try them, please come back and leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
All this week I’ll be sharing amazing summer grilling recipes, and you have a chance to win some amazing prizes including $100 in cash from our generous sponsors. You’re not going to want to miss a single day! Make sure to scroll down to enter the giveaway!
Hot cheesy spinach dip inside sweet mini peppers with a crunchy cornbread topping. These party appetizers are easy to make, and your summer party guests will love them.
Farmer’s Pantry makes wholesome, hearty snacks that fill you up and taste great. We know the more satisfied we are, we’re more likely to be our best self. Live our best life; do our best work. Made with ingredients from American farms.
Grill or oven ready
When it isn’t grilling season, these stuffed peppers can be heated through in the oven. Simply preheat the oven to 350° F. Pop the stuffed peppers into the oven for 10 minutes. Heat through. Then top them with the crumbled crisps and the Parmesan, and pop them back in the oven for 5 minutes to brown the tops.
Want to make these stuffed appetizers ahead of time. Easy peasy!
Simply fill the peppers, and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to cook them up. They can be made up to a day ahead of time.
To defrost spinach:
Remove the frozen block of spinach from the paper box and place it on a microwave safe plate.
Microwave the spinach on high power for 3-7 minutes (microwave times will vary based on different power levels). Stir after every couple of minutes to try to break up any icy chunks. The spinach is done when there are no more icy spots.
Alternatively to microwaving it, you can thaw it under warm running tap water. Remove the frozen block of spinach from the paper box, and place the block in a mesh strainer and run it under very warm water. Feel around for icy chucks, and break them apart with your fingers.
How to drain the liquid off the spinach
For this dish you want the spinach to be pretty dry, so in order to get that, you’ll need to squeeze as much liquid out of thawed spinach as possible. There are a couple of ways the liquid can be drained off.
1. Place the thawed spinach in a fine mesh sieve, and allow the liquid to drain. Then take a wooden spoon and press down on the spinach to press all the liquid out.
2. You can also grab a handful of spinach and squeeze the water out of the spinach. Your hands will get a little messy, but that’s fine.
3. Place the thawed spinach in a clean dry cotton cloth towel. Wrap the towel around the spinach and squeeze the water out of the spinach.
This week, we’re sharing the best grill recipes and celebrating the start of summer with an amazing giveaway, sponsored by BBQGuys, Farmer’s Pantry, Hamilton Beach, Joy Jolt, The Spice House, and Torani.
Best Grill Recipes Creators
Our recipe creators for #SummerGrilling have amazing websites! You’ll want to visit them all throughout the week so see their fabulous grilling creations:
Juggling Act Mama, Cheese Curd in Paradise, Life Currents, Bowl Me Over, Everyday Eileen, Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks, Bloghetti, Doodlecraft, Who Needs a Cape, The Mandatory Mooch, For the Love of Food, Frugal & Fit, The Foodie Affair, House of Nash Eats, A Day in Candiland, Karen’s Kitchen Stories, Live Love Texas, Lazy Budget Chef, Simple and Savory, and Our Good Life.
Our awesome bloggers are throwing in $100 cash prize for the giveaway, too!
Find Us on Pinterest
Be sure to follow the #SummerGrilling Pinterest board for tons more recipe ideas
Enter the #SummerGrilling Giveaway!
Official Rules and Conditions for the #SummerGrilling Giveaway:
Official Rules and Conditions for the #SummerGrilling Giveaway: One grand prize winner will receive a prize package including:
- iGrill Mini Grilling Thermometer from BBQGuys
- Case of Cornbread Crisps from Farmer’s Pantry
- Indoor Searing Grill from Hamilton Beach
- Stella High Ball Glassware from Joy Jolt
- Best Seller Collection from The Spice House
- 1 Year Supply of Syrups from Torani
- $100 via PayPal
Open to US residents 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize will be delivered electronically. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 5/18/2019. Enter using the widget below. Comment each day for even more chances to win!
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right, or with push notifications using the red bell.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
Kitchen items you mad need for this recipe:
Grilled Cheesy Spinach Dip Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Grilled Cheesy Spinach Dip Stuffed Peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 10 ounces frozen spinach defrosted and drained
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 Mini sweet peppers
- ½ cup crushed Farmer’s Honey Butter Cornbread Crisps
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, thoroughly blend cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add drained spinach, pepper jack cheese, dried onion, and garlic powder, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cut the mini sweet peppers in half, and remove the membranes and seeds inside.
- Stuff the peppers with the spinach dip.
- Place on a grill pan, and onto the hot grill for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Using hot pads, remove the pan of peppers from the grill, and sprinkle the crushed Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps over the top. Sprinkle each stuffed pepper with a pinch of shredded Parmesan. Return the pan to the grill for another 5 minutes, or until golden brown.