Grilled Stuffed Zucchini – zucchini stuffed with lots of herbs and goat cheese or cream cheese, then grilled or baked in the oven until the cheese is nice and soft, and the zucchini is tender crisp. It’s the perfect side dish or dice it up and serve it as a healthy appetizer for all your summer parties!
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to some products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support this blog at no additional cost to you and allows me to continue bringing you delicious recipes and great information. For more information see here.
If you’d rather skip my helpful tips, tricks, essential cooking information, and delicious similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card. It’s right there with a pretty bright yellow background.
If you have any questions about how to make this recipe, or if you try them, please come back and leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
I love fresh produce that’s simply prepared. And it doesn’t get much easier than this Grilled Stuffed Zucchini.
Grill or oven method
These zucchini can actually be done in the oven too, but in these warm summer and fall months, I love the use of the grill to keep all the heat outside. And, who wants to turn on the oven now? Not this girl!
So, feel free to choose whichever method works better for you on whatever day you’re making these awesome fresh and yummy stuffed zucchini.
Year round side dish
These zucchini can be a year round simple treat. Great as a side dish at a special dinner like Christmas or Thanksgiving. Equally welcome as a simple side with some grilled fish for a light summer dinner.
How to make Grilled Stuffed Zucchini
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right, or with push notifications using the red bell.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
Grilled Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
Grilled Stuffed Zucchini
- Preheat grill to medium-high or preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut out 4 rectangles of foil large enough to wrap each zucchini, and drizzle a little oil on each piece of foil.
- Cut a thin triangular slit along the length of each zucchini, and remove the extra (you can snack on this little extra bit).
- Insert pieces of the cheese into the slits in the zucchini. Sprinkle with some herbs, black pepper, and salt. Drizzle each zucchini with a little oil.
- Wrap each zucchini in the prepared foil. If grilling: place the wrapped zucchini directly on the grill grates, and close the lid of the grill. Cook for about 25 minutes, or until you can hear the oil sizzling and the zucchini is tender. If baking: place the wrapped zucchini in a large casserole dish or on a baking sheets, and bake in the 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until you can hear the oil sizzling and the zucchini is tender.