One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake is a delicious and easy to make weeknight meal that’s loaded with pizza flavor so the whole family will love it.
It doesn’t get much faster than that! A little food prep, then pop it in the oven, and you have a delicious and easy dinner that the whole family will love.
I love these kinds of easy meals! This One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake, like my Ravioli Lasagna, doesn’t even require that you pre-cook the pasta.
We appreciate your support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
Pizza for dinner
My husband could eat pizza every night, so this pizza flavored one pot pasta dish totally works in our house. Of course, he’d want me to put pepperoni on this – which you totally can.
I mean, fix it up with whatever pizza toppings your family loves! Mushrooms, yes please! Pepperoni for my husband. You could do sausage for the meat lovers as well.
Our version has black olives strategically hidden in the sauce, along with chopped red pepper and red onion.
This Tortellini Bake makes a nice big casserole, so there’s lots to eat. Leftovers for us. Or, if you have a big family, serve it with some garlic bread and a nice Italian salad for a hearty meal.
And, if you’re looking for a new way to cook tortellini, check out my Air Fryer Tortellini!
We always have some Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce around the house – it’s so good! We often keep any leftover pizza sauce in the freezer, so it’s nice and easy to pull out, defrost in the microwave, and use in this One Pot meal.
Here’s my Pizza Sauce recipe.
I also like some homemade Italian Seasoning Mix on top of dishes like this. Here’s my favorite Italian Seasoning Mix.
For this recipe I have always used fresh tortellini, but I’ve done similar recipes with frozen.
You can check out my Ravioli Lasagna recipe for comparison.
You may want to bake for an additional 5-10 minutes if you use straight from frozen.
EASY PASTA DINNERS
Check out all the other delicious recipes below from bloggers who took part in our Pasta Challenge.
- Garlic Meatballs and Pasta from Lovefoodies
- Easy Bow Tie Pasta Soup from Blessed Beyond Crazy
- One-Pot Easy Caprese Pasta from Noshing With The Nolands
- Pressure Cooker Lasagna Soup from Who Needs A Cape?
- Classic penne all’arrabbiata from Culinary Ginger
- Pasta in Creamy Sausage Sauce from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Cheesy Beef and Kale Penne Pasta from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- One Pot Sausage and Ziti from Savory Experiments
Let’s keep in touch
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, & much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tried it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
One Pot Tortellini Pizza Bake
- 20-24 ounces fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti marinara sauce
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup water
- 4.25 ounce can chopped black olives
- ½ cup chopped jarred red peppers
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced black olives
- fresh basil or Italian seasoning for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Spray a large ovenproof casserole dish with cooking spray or lightly brush with olive oil.
- Place the first 7 ingredients (tortellini through red onion) in the casserole dish, and lightly stir to combine. Sprinkle the cheese over the top, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil or Italian seasoning.
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations, and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary based on brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.