One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake is a delicious and easy to make weeknight meal that’s loaded with pizza flavor so the whole family will love it.
I love these kinds of easy meals! This One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake, like my Ravioli Lasagna, doesn’t even require that you pre-cook the pasta.
It doesn’t get much faster than that! A little food prep, then pop it in the oven, and you have a delicious and easy dinner that the whole family will love.
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to some products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support this blog at no additional cost to you and allows me to continue bringing you delicious recipes and great information. For more information see here.
If you’d rather skip my helpful tips, tricks, essential cooking information, and delicious similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card. It’s right there with a pretty bright yellow background.
My husband could eat pizza every night, so this pizza flavored one pot pasta dish totally works in our house. Of course, he’d want me to put pepperoni on this – which you totally can.
I mean, fix it up with whatever pizza toppings your family loves! Mushrooms, yes please! Pepperoni for my husband. You could do sausage for the meat lovers as well.
Our version has black olives strategically hidden in the sauce, along with chopped red pepper and red onion.
This One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake makes a nice big casserole, so there’s lots to eat. Leftovers for us. Or, if you have a big family, serve it with some garlic bread and a nice Italian salad for a hearty meal.
We always have some Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce around the house – it’s so good! We often keep any leftover pizza sauce in the freezer, so it’s nice and easy to pull out, defrost in the microwave, and use in this One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake. Here’s my Pizza Sauce recipe.
I also like some homemade Italian Seasoning Mix on top of dishes like this. Here’s my favorite Italian Seasoning Mix.
Check out all the other delicious EASY PASTA DINNERS recipes below from bloggers who took part in our Pasta Challenge.
- Garlic Meatballs and Pasta from Lovefoodies
- One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake from Life Currents
- Easy Bow Tie Pasta Soup from Blessed Beyond Crazy
- One-Pot Easy Caprese Pasta from Noshing With The Nolands
- Pressure Cooker Lasagna Soup from Who Needs A Cape?
- Classic penne all’arrabbiata from Culinary Ginger
- Pasta in Creamy Sausage Sauce from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Cheesy Beef and Kale Penne Pasta from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- One Pot Sausage and Ziti from Savory Experiments
If you like seeing my recipes,
connect with me on your favorite social media channel
for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
One Pot Pizza Tortellini Bake Recipe
One Pot Tortellini Pizza Bake
- 20-24 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti marinara sauce
- 1 cup pizza sauce my homemade favorite: https://lifecurrentsblog.com/easy-homemade-pizza-sauce/
- ½ cup of water
- 1 4.25 ounce can chopped black olives
- ½ cup chopped jarred red peppers
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced black olives
- fresh basil or Italian seasoning for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Spray a large ovenproof casserole dish with cooking spray or lightly brush with olive oil.
- Place the first 7 ingredients (tortellini through red onion) in the casserole dish, and lightly stir to combine. Sprinkle the cheese over the top, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil or Italian seasoning.