These oven Roasted Strawberries & Cherries are great. Kinda like strawberry pie without the crust. And, I think they will work well with just about any kind of berry or cherry.
We appreciate your support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
Serve them over Vanilla Yogurt
A little kick
How do I serve these?
I’ve eaten these berries for breakfast over yogurt and ice cream.
I’ve had them on an open face PB&J.
Over cream cheese on a bagel and on crackers.
I’ve eaten them simply with a spoon.
They are great every way I’ve tried them.
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right, or with push notifications using the red bell.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, and much, much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tired it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
Oven Roasted Strawberries & Cherries Recipe
Oven Roasted Strawberries & Cherries
- 8 ounces strawberries hulled
- ½ cup cherries pitted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- Place a rack in the middle of the oven, and preheat to 350° F.
- Cut each strawberry in half or in quarters if they’re large. Add the berries and cherries to a mixing bowl. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, olive oil, and salt. Pour syrup mixture over strawberries and very gently toss to coat the berries. Arrange the strawberries in a single layer on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet or large baking dish.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, or until the berry juices thicken, but not long enough for the juices to burn. Use immediately or let cool and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.