This Pizza Pull Apart Bread is the bomb! Easy to make, and super delicious! Besides, isn’t it fun to pull things apart and eat them with your fingers!
This bread won’t last long in your house! You’ll nosh it down!
We appreciate your support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
you choice of toppings
Feel free to toss in any of your favorite pizza toppings if you want.
Pizza may not be pizza without pepperoni for most people. I get that!
My husband has learned to enjoy pizza without pepperoni when he has to share with me. And I’ve never found a veggie pepperoni that I like.
I would also like jarred roasted red peppers in this pizza bread.
But, for my first try at this bread I wanted a great base. And that’s exactly what this is. It’s so good that it doesn’t need anything else! I swear it!
Mozzarella cheese is very traditional for pizza.
If you prefer, you can use a blend of cheeses. Italian cheese blend would be great. Or mix mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, provolone, etc together to create your own blend.
I highly recommend that you make my Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce.
Not only for this Pizza Pull Apart Bread, but for all things pizza.
It’s so good. So rich and thick. A nice balance of flavors. And, it only takes a few minutes to throw together.
My Pizza Pull Apart Bread is the perfect tailgating snack! Delicious. Fun. Pizza. Did I mention delicious?
Your family and friends will love this fun appetizer. Or, eat it as dinner, we did!
Let’s keep in touch
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, & much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tried it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
Pizza Pull Apart Bread Recipe
Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- 2 pounds pre-made bread dough thawed if previously frozen
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce plus additional for serving
- Spray a large bundt pan thoroughly with non-stick spray, set aside. Cut the dough into 48 equal pieces. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Combine the shredded mozzarella and Parmesan in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip each piece of dough in the butter mixture, and then roll it around in the cheese mixture. Place the coated dough balls in the bottom of the large bundt pan. Once the bottom of the pan is covered with dough balls, dollop half of the pizza sauce over the dough rolls. Continue coating dough balls with butter and cheese, and placing them in the bundt pan. Top with dollops of remaining pizza sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake in preheated 350° F oven for 20 minutes. Remove bread from oven, and carefully cover with aluminum foil to prevent over browning. Return to oven, and continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm with additional pizza sauce for dipping.
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations, and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary based on brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.