This Asian Fusion Bowl is so good and so easy to make. The Asian flavors make it a fun change from the typical salad.
We appreciate your support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tired it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
This tasty and colorful bowl will have your mouth watering. It’s filled with nutritious veggies and a double dose of protein from beans and tofu! Yum!
This bowl is a great healthy meal that’s not only delicious but also filled with veggies so it’s immune boosting and anti-inflammatory. If you want more flavor in your day while keeping it real, this Asian Fusion Bowl is a great place to start.
What about that tofu?
If you don’t like tofu or don’t eat tofu for whatever reason, you can simply leave it off of the bowl. It’s still delicious without the tofu.
But I really like the added texture, flavor, and protein that the tofu adds to the bowl.
Other great ingredients you may want to add in
Other Asian inspired recipes
Kitchen tools you may need for this recipe
Asian Fusion Bowl Recipe
Asian Fusion Bowl
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 sweet red bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 7 ounces flavored baked tofu possible flavors: teriyaki, sesame, ginger, peanut, spicy Thai
- 1 can white beans 15-ounce can
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- Wash and tear lettuce into bite-size pieces. Drain thoroughly and place in a large salad bowl.
- Trim tips from sugar snap peas and cut on a diagonal into 1-inch slices.
- Peel cucumber, if desired, and julienne (cut into thin, narrow slices, 1 or 2 inches long).
- Cut red pepper in half and remove seeds and pith. Then, cut pepper into thin slices and cut slices diagonally into thirds.
- Cut tofu into bite-sized pieces.
- Rinse and thoroughly drain the canned white beans.
- Add snow peas, cucumber, red pepper, carrots, and tofu to the greens in the large bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl, stir together balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili paste/sauce. Add the drained and rinsed white beans to the dressing, and toss to coat.
- Add bean mixture to the salad bowl just before serving.
- If you like more dressing on your salad bowl, feel free to double the dressing, or serve with the salad dressing of your choice tossed in or on the side.