Peach Frozen Yogurt is super healthy and super yummy! Great for breakfast on a hot summer day! Or, have it as a dessert after a long day.
When you turn those beautiful sweet summer peaches into this fabulous treat, everyone (including the kids!) will want some!
For this Peach Frozen Yogurt I left the skins on the peaches to make those pretty little pink flecks in the frozen yogurt.
I also used a vanilla yogurt, though you could also bump up the peach flavor by using a peach yogurt. And, use your favorite brand of yogurt for this. Greek yogurt works will, as does regular or a vegan yogurt.
Check out my Breakfast board on Pinterest for other great breakfast ideas!
Peach Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Peach Frozen Yogurt
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- ¼ cup maple syrup or mild honey
- ½ cup vanilla or peach yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add the peaches to a food processor, and process until mostly smooth. Add the maple syrup, yogurt, vanilla, and salt to the peaches, and continue to process until smooth and creamy. Place peach mixture in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Stir the chilled mixture, and freeze in your ice cream machine according to the manufacturer’s directions. When finished, the frozen yogurt will be soft but ready to eat. For firmer frozen yogurt, transfer to a freezer safe container, and freeze at least 2 hours.
Can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month