This Ravioli Lasagna is delicious and so easy to make. The family will absolutely love it! Spoiler alert: you do NOT need to precook the ravioli for this! How awesome is that!
Homemade easy to make
When I first became a vegetarian, one of the first things I learned how to make was this veggie lasagna.
It’s delicious, but lots of work to make.
Like I said, it was delicious, but who has time for all that!
Great lasagna recipes
I’ve made many lasagnas since those early days.
Easy weeknight dinner
But, for ease and quickness, this Ravioli Lasagna is amazing!
I first saw this Ravioli Lasagna recipe over on Recipes for My Boys, where Debi (my sista in name) shared it about a year ago.
Debi is one of the first bloggers that I “met”.
Of course, I felt an immediate connection because of her name, but her food is accessible, yummy, and she’s a sweet person, so there are many reasons to like her.
I remember once she sent me an email saying that her boys loved playing with a game that I had on my site at the time.
How cool that someone took the time to send me a sweet thank you for something on my blog.
This Ravioli Lasagna is super easy!
Just layer it all together and bake, and you have a delicious meal!
And, we always have leftovers, so I have lunch for the next day as well.
Heck, you could even buy a pre-shredded Italian blend cheese, and you wouldn’t have to shred the cheese yourself.
I always have a jar of Italian Seasoning in the cupboard. It’s easy to mix up your own and keep it on hand for any meal!
Using store bought jarred sauce makes it super easy and super delicious!
Use your favorite jar or even make a homemade marinara.
Using your family’s favorite sauce will make this a familiar and delicious dish that they will love!
Use any kind of ravioli you’d like.
I like to use mushroom ravioli so that there’s some more veggies in the dish. But, you can use cheese ravioli, spinach ravioli, chicken, whatever you and your family like!
What family traditions have you updated to make easier, or yummier? I’d love to hear them! Share them with me in the comments below!
Let’s keep in touch
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, & much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tried it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 25 ounces ravioli
- 3 ½ cups spaghetti sauce from 2, 24 ounce jars, or more or less to taste
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spread ½ cup of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of 13×9 pan. Add a layer of ravioli (about ½ of the bag), and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Top with ½ mozzarella cheese. Spread 1 ½ cups sauce over the cheese. Top with remaining ravioli, and lightly sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Top with 1 ½ cups of sauce, making sure that all ravioli is covered, add more or less sauce as desired.
- Cover with foil, and bake in 350° oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbling. Remove foil, and top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations, and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary based on brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.