Mexican Street Corn Pizza is loaded with yummy Mexican flavors and textures. This is a pizza the whole family can love!
Creamy, tangy, sweet, Mexican street corn will tantalize your taste buds, especially when it’s added to a pizza made with delicious enchilada sauce, lots of cheese, and just the right Mexican-style pizza toppings.
Thanks for being here
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and I’ve tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if I’ve missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask. The comments can be easily found using the orange circle on the lower left, then Join the discussion!
I’ve been on a big Mexican street corn kick around here lately. It’s so easy to make, just toast up some frozen corn and toss it in with the creamy lime dressing.
I’ve been adding it to all kinds of salads, tacos, nachos.
Well, I’m pretty sure that it was my husband who suggested he’d like it on a pizza.
Pizza is, after all, his favorite meal.
So, I decided the pizza needed to be filled with Mexican flavors.
Serve slices of this pizza as a side to Red Chile Enchiladas for a great meal!
Start with a good store-bought pizza dough to save yourself lots of time.
Yes, of course you can make the dough from scratch if you want. I’m just pretty lazy and will take short cuts if they taste good.
The pizza dough I purchased is about 14 ounces. If you can’t find this exact size, don’t worry. Pizza is nice and forgiving. You can always add a little more or a little less sauce or toppings.
Heck, you may even enjoy more sauce that I do on your pizza. My husband and I feel differently about the amount of sauce to pizza ratio. He likes his with a bit more sauce than I do.
So, please use the recipe card below as a guide, making changes to the pizza to suit your tastes, or your family’s tastes as you see fit.
Then, slather that with some delicious enchilada sauce. And I highly recommend that you take a little extra time and make my easy enchilada sauce.
It’s so much better than the canned stuff you can get at the store.
And it only takes 20 minutes or so to make. It makes a nice big batch so you can keep it around for awhile.
We use it for tacos, breakfast burritos, enchiladas, nachos, even as a sauce on burgers!
Want to add some meat toppings to your pizza?
Carne Asada would be perfect for this pizza.
Grab my easy to make Carne Asada Marinade.
Or, make up some Crock Pot Carne Asada.
Marinated Mushroom asada would be delicious.
Shredded chicken or vegan proteins would be delicious
Basically, again, feel free to mix up the toppings. I went with Mexican flavors for my pizza.
Or, you could try some fusion flavors. Maybe BBQ sauce on some chicken with the pizza for a southwestern style.
Keep in touch
If you like seeing my recipes subscribe via email in the upper right.
Or, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for recipes, photos, & much more:
Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter!
And find my shop on Amazon for recommendations on cool tools
If you try this recipe,
please come back & leave a comment below letting us know how it goes.
Share a picture & tag @lifecurrents on Instagram.
Or you can upload a “tried it” photo (I would love to see)
via the pin.
Mexican Street Corn Pizza Recipe
Mexican Street Corn Pizza
- 14 ounces unbaked pizza dough
- ½ cup enchilada sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped red bell peppers
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
Mexican Street Corn:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces frozen yellow corn
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 ounces Cotija cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F for a convection oven, or 425 ° F for a regular oven.
- Make the pizza. Unroll the pizza dough according to package directions.
- Top the dough with the enchilada sauce, spreading the sauce to the edges. I find that an offset spatula works well for this.
- Top the enchilada sauce with the mozzarella cheese and then the cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle the chopped red pepper and red onions over the cheese.
- Bake pizza for 15 – 20 minutes, or until golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- While the pizza bakes, make the Mexican Street Corn:
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the corn and let cook until the corn starts to char, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the corn cooks, mix the dressing together in a large bowl: mayonnaise, sour cream, Cotija cheese, cilantro, lime juice, red onion, garlic, and chili powder.
- When the corn is done cooking, fold it into the dressing.
- Once the pizza is done baking, remove it from the oven, and sprinkle the Mexican street corn over the top. Sprinkle with additional cilantro if desired. Top with slices of avocado.
- Cut into slices to serve, and enjoy!
Nutritional information is based on third-party calculations, and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary based on brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes, and more.
Join my mailing list to receive the latest recipes FREE to your inbox!
Brilliant! I’ll be hitting up Fresno State to grab more of their amazing sweet corn, now I can put pizza on the menu!!!
Combining mexican street corn and pizza is brilliant! I know what I’m making for dinner now!
Perfect for a weeknight meal! My kids would love it!
The flavors on here are so fun! Made the pizza on a cauliflower crust because its what I had! The corn and the dressing on top was spot on YUMMY!
This is such a fresh and flavorful pizza for summer. I love it!
My kids loved this recipe! Well we all did! Amazing flavors and a nice change for a new flavor of pizza! We will be making this one again!