Marshmallow Hot Fudge on Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
This Marshmallow Hot Fudge is one of my favorite, indulgent treats to serve with Signature Reserve™ Super Premium Ice Cream. This rich creamy hot fudge sauce is made even better with soft fluffy marshmallows.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.
I like to serve this Marshmallow Hot Fudge over NEW Signature Reserve Super Premium Madagascar Vanilla Bean Ice Cream for a rich indulgent treat that’s so worth it!
I also like that I don’t even need to dirty a bowl because this wonderful ice cream comes in a great container, so I can enjoy my sweet ice cream treat with Marshmallow Hot Fudge right out of the container.
I buy my Signature Reserve products at my local Vons, and you can also find them exclusively at all of the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, and Carrs/Safeway.
Signature Reserve Super Premium Ice Cream is available in the Southern California area exclusively at Vons stores. Visit their website to find a store near you and discover more recipe ideas.
Vons is my regular grocery store. I mention all the time about how I find cool things at my store, and often about where I find things in my grocery store. That’s Vons. I often share cool some of the amazing produce I find at my Vons on my Instragram page.
This Signature Reserve ice cream from Vons is super creamy and delicious. And you know how picky I am about my ice cream. Ice cream is my favorite dessert, but it has to be a good ice cream, I mean a really good creamy ice cream with no icy crystals. And the flavors have to be amazing!
Well, this Signature Reserve is made with globally sourced ingredients. And the flavors they have are so amazingly creative and delicious sounding!
Their many drool worthy flavors include:
- Colombian Cold Brew Caramel
- Madagascar Vanilla Bean
- Brazilian Guava Cheesecake
- Bourbon Maple Blondie
- Indian Cardamom Pistachio
- Caramel Apple Chai
- Belgian Chocolate Almond
Notes on Marshmallow Hot Fudge Sauce
I love hot fudge sauce. It’s so rich and creamy. So chocolaty and delicious. I mean, there’s a reason it’s the classic to top ice cream.
And, I’ve made this hot fudge sauce a little extra special by adding soft fluffy marshmallows to it.
Hot fudge is actually really easy to make at home. Just a little stirring, melting, and in about 15 minutes you have a delicious way to top any ice cream.
My recipe calls for light corn syrup. Keep in mind that corn syrup isn’t the high fructose corn syrup that everyone dislikes. The corn syrup in this recipe keeps the sauce soft and lovely.
Can I reheat it?
Yes. I like to do mine on the stove to or the microwave.
If you reheat it in the microwave, always do so in small increments, like 10 seconds, and stir after each time, until it reaches desired consistency
If you reheat on the stove, stir constantly as it reheats.
Make ahead tips:
- Marshmallow Hot Fudge Sauce can be made a few days ahead
- Store sauce, covered, in the fridge
- Scoop the ice cream into bowls, and freeze the ice cream in the bowls until you’re ready to serve. That way it’s all ready to go.
Use your Marshmallow Hot Fudge Sauce on
- Ice cream (of course),
- Banana splits
- Try it on Greek yogurt for a healthier twist
- On Pancakes or waffles for a breakfast treat
Easy Homemade Old-fashioned Marshmallow Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe
Marshmallow Hot Fudge Sauce
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped into smaller pieces
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped into smaller pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt the chopped bittersweet chocolate with the butter in a double boiler, or a large metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water.
- Meanwhile, warm the cream in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the sugar and corn syrup to the cream, and stir until the sugar dissolves completely. Add the warm sweetened cream to the melted chocolate, and continue to heat gently over simmering water for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, add the marshmallows and the vanilla, and stir until the marshmallows melt completely.
- Serve hot.
Makes about 2 cups, and I estimated about 2 tablespoons per serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies . The opinions and text are all mine.