This post for Chipotle Corn Guacamole has been sponsored by Avocados From Mexico, RITAS, and TABASCOⓇ Brand #SavorWinningFlavors 2019 Blog Tour & Pinterest Campaign. I am also part of Forward Influence. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This is a delicious twist on the classic guacamole recipe. With smoky chipotle, sweet toasted corn, and creamy avocados.
Of course, this guacamole is made with Avocados From Mexico because they’re worth it; they’re healthy, delicious, and always in season!
My Chipotle Corn Guacamole is made with TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce for a nice kick of flavor.
And, I love serving this guacamole with a delicious Lime-A-Rita for a fun party!
Guacamole is so versatile. You can add all kinds of different flavors to your guacamole to mix it up.
I’ve added a little sweetness with the corn, and a bit of a smoky kick with the TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce for this game winning appetizer!
TABASCO® Sauce is made of simple ingredients, like chipotle peppers, vinegar, salt, sugar, and spices.
I love the smoky flavor of chipotle, so I was excited to learn that TABASCO® Brand has a TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce flavor. I definitely want to use it in everything!
TABASCO® Sauce adds a little spice and excitement to any and every meal. Add a bit to any dip or spread. Top your morning breakfast burritos with some TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce. Pasta dinner is exciting again with TABASCO® Sauce.
TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce adds a rich, smoky flavor to meals and game day grub!
This guacamole is part of a delicious game day spread. Serve my guacamole with chips as well as some healthy and fresh veggies. Your guests are sure to love this winning dip.
Will make these recipes
We have some great recipes you’ll want to make for game day watching as well as any party!
Make sure you hop over and take a look at these delicious recipes from my friends, and how they feature Avocados From Mexico.
Chunky Avocado Corn Salsa from Thrifty Jinxy
Hot Italian Avocado Salsa from All Our Way
Shrimp Po Boy with Spicy Avocado Remoulade from The Restless Chipotle
Loaded Spicy Guacamole from Tamara Camera Blog
Have you tried these RITAS? They are fruity, fizzy delicious fun. And so easy – no mixing required.
These Lime-A-Ritas make it easy to enjoy them while watching the game.
And they have other flavors as well! I can’t wait to try the Coco-Nut-Rita ! You know I love the flavor of coconut!
Savor Winning Flavors
This is one delicious spread that will help you savor winning flavors.
I’m super excited to share with you the giveaway for a $1,000 prize.
Enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
Check out Avocados From Mexico
Check out TABASCO® Brand
Check out RITAS
Chipotle Corn Guacamole Recipe
Chipotle Corn Guacamole
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Avocados From Mexico
- Place a dry cast iron skillet on the stove over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add corn directly to the skillet. Stirring occasionally, heat corn until it is nicely browned, about 5-10 minutes. Place toasted corn in a medium bowl.
- Add the shredded pepper jack cheese to the corn, and stir to combine (the cheese will start to melt). Add the red onions, salt, paprika, TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, and sour cream, to the large bowl with the corn mixture. Mix gently to combine.
- In a separate smaller bowl, roughly mash the avocados. Add the mashed avocado to the larger bowl with the other ingredients, and mix to combine. Garnish with addition toasted corn, chopped chives, or chopped onion if desired.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or fresh veggies for dipping.